Faithful Friends of Stone & Sage
Here at Stone and Sage, we love supporting fellow small businesses. Our loyal community is huge! Here’s a handful of businesses and charities we support and are good friends with…
Prudent Nellie – Home of Independent Retail & Makers
Stone and Sage has a dedicated shop space at Prudent Nellie: an independent and unique trading space within a large retail centre in Long Melford. Step inside and discover an eclectic mix of ethically and carefully sourced home décor and lifestyle pieces.
Lisa Piddington – Loyal Customer & Friend
Stone and Sage is a good friend of Lisa Piddington: a copywriter, content creator and stylist. Lisa has worked with several leading brands including Harvey Nichols, Heaven Skincare and Radisson SAS Hotels. She has her own interiors account on Instagram which has attracted almost 75,000 followers.
Albion Nights – Supporter
Stone and Sage wholeheartedly supports Albion Nights: a luxury, off-grid cabin set in a Norfolk wildflower meadow. The cabin has been lovingly hand-crafted using reclaimed, recycled, and reused materials.
Little Lifts – Charity
Stone and Sage has supported and raised money for local charity Little Lifts: offering support to people enduring chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment for breast cancer. They provide littlelifts boxes to hospitals in East Anglia, which are given out to breast cancer patients.
Stone and Sage’s wholesalers include:
- Newall & Wright – wedding calligraphy, sustainable gifts, and vintage books
- Doesn’t Cost the Earth – handcrafted sustainable homeware and lifestyle pieces
- Kyung Designs – designer of paper goods and greeting cards
Stone and Sage will be hosting our weekly #stoneandsagesundaymarkets throughout 2022. The following businesses will be joining us in our first virtual market on February 6th:
- Vintage at the Vicarage – French brocante and preloved vintage finds
- Newall & Wright
- Daffodils & Rhubarb Vintage – online homeware lifestyle and vintage store
- Sew Vintage Crafts – pretty vintage treasures and trinkets alongside hand sewn items
- The Loft Vintage – handpicked collection of vintage homeware and treasures
- Botanica Vintage – family-run vintage and antiques business with focus on garden objects
- The Vintage Potting Table – preloved treasures for the home and garden
- Design Inspirations UK – curated vintage treasures and design inspiration
- Aurore Knight Designs – unique, quirky, textured, and colourful fibre art
- Carolyn Marney – antiques, vintage, and decorative interiors
- Flower Child Heirloom – slow sewn, natural fibred quilts, clothing, and accessories
- The Fleeting Custodian – carefully chosen antique and vintage pieces
- Find & Keep – vintage and antique treasures from France and England
- Waffs Interests – antique and vintage treasures for the home and garden
- Elsies Vintage 7 – eclectic mix of beautiful vintage treasures
- Wicker & Wild Vintage – vintage and preloved pieces in thoughtfully curated collections
- Nightingales Nest – treasures which have been lost, found, and re-loved
- George & Ruby 1944 – vintage buying and selling
- Lavenders World Finds & Fabrics – preloved and vintage goods
Want to become friends with Stone and Sage? Click here to get in touch!